Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Big Pics


Honestly, I loved all the pictures. They each had their own hidden meaning. It was amazing looking through those beautiful, intricate snapshots which people had shot as their daily life. They weren't expecting it to be all that big. But, they've turned out to be some wonderful moments! It was difficult narrowing it down to just one brilliant picture. But, I managed to do so and I've also posted some others that stood out to me.



This picture was taken near the House of Parliaments and Big Ben in London, England.

I loved this picture because everything is in black and white...kind of like dull...and no freedom....they just stay in place (like the buildings, they cannot move). But, the sun only shines on one thing....the balloon. The balloon symbolizes many things to many people. But to me, it symbolizes freedom. It can let go and just be free and fly away. The sun is "highlighting" that fact that the balloon is the only one that shows freedom in this picture. It probably wasn't meant to be taken that way...but that's how I see this picture.

At first glance, you might miss how there are tons of buildings and how they compare to the balloon. Why did this person decide to take a picture of this? What stood out to them about this?

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2012/10/balloons_of_the_world.html



This sunset is just brilliant. I have always loved watching sunsets. Each one has it's own uniqueness.




This picture was also cool how the sunlight only landed on the man riding his bike....and nothing else. So, it seems just like my most favorite picture (the balloon one). Looking through these pictures, I'm realizing that the Sun plays an important role in symbolism.




Grief/Pain+Anger+Sadness=Volcano Eruption
That's what it seems like to me. The foggy layer of smoke which is tealish-light blue reminds me of sadness. The dark bluish-teal layer of heavy, puffy smoke reminds me of grief/pain. The heavy ed smoke reminds me of anger. With those 3 emotions combined, you would definitely erupt!




This is another favorite of mine. It doesn't really symbolize much to me....but it is just really cool! It was taken in action and came out perfect!




I just found this picture to be amazing! I mean...honestly, just look it at it! It;'s just soooo cool!





I find this to be very pretty! And it was on a window! I can see many different things! Flowers, birds, etc. It's up to our imagination to think of this as what we want. It's a very creative image!



No comments:

Post a Comment