Monday, December 17, 2012

Thinking Deeper About First Amendment Rights

Why do certain people not believe in medicine and hospitals?

I don't get what makes them so bad. They are there to help you...not harm you. How can you not believe in them? What happens when those people get sick? Are there other ways to cure them besides medications and hospitals? Besides prayers (which some people believe helps), there must be some other way. Also, what if the cure requires surgery? Many people literally run on medication. So, basically what do they do to cure their diseases or fevers?

I have researched and found some answers. People cure diseases the natural way. What exactly is the natural way? Well, it is eating vegetables. Some people believe thaty eating raw garlic helps them. They believe that it actually helps them get cured a lot faster than meds.

Also, some people back away because of the side effects. But, most of the time, these meds actually work. People believe that meds can cause a lot of harm to your body. They can....if you use to much. So, it's okay to use them once in a while. But, these people don't even use them once in a while which seems ridiculous to me. The medications are even tested to see if they work properly and don't have too many side effects.

Another reason is because some meds make people completey change in everything. They have a change of emotion. Apparently, many people just don't have any expressions or they just don't show them. They get more boring. These people also think that medicines make you like a robot. They say that medicines completely take over you and don't let you do many things that an average person can do.

In  conclusion, I didn't answer all my questions but most of them. So, people have many reasons. Also, another reason I forgot to mention is that it can also be because of their religion. So, I have learned many things that I haven't learned before. Some of these points are true. Medicines can cause harm....but like I said, only if you are constantly using them. Also, I never knew that eating raw garlic can help. I disagree with people who don't even take medicine a few times. They actually help. After this research, I still think that this situation is not very necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment